Let’s get you started on the road to becoming everybody’s “favorite driving teacher”.
BloomTech Driving School is certified by the State of California to provide professional instruction to qualified candidates who are serious about becoming Driver Education and Driver Training teachers.
If you meet the 9 Basic Qualifications, you’re on your way to a rewarding career as a Certified Driving Instructor:
- You’re atleast 21 years of age.
- You have a good driving record, with minimal moving violations/minor accidents on your record.
- You have NO DUI convictions.
- File your application with the Department of Motor Vehicles registering as an instructor and submit a $31.00 fee.
- Pass a 50 question written exam by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Pass a medical exam establishing that you are in good health.
- Complete a live scan for the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Complete the Certified Instructor Training Course, including 40 hours of classroom instruction and 20 hours of behind-the-wheel training.
- High School or GED Diploma
Contact us today at (323) 840 – 3043 or submit your request for information at firstname.lastname@example.org