2216 W Jefferson Blvd Los Angeles Ca
M-Th 8AM-2PM Fri 8AM-5PM


At BloomTech Driving School we offer a wide range of services to help you achieve the results you’re after. We will walk you through our services offered, associated cost, and help guide you through your specific needs. Please get in touch below.

BloomTech Driving School discover fun facts:

A unique fact about the United States is that we have multiple highways that connect to other states. This allows us to travel from state to state in search of summer sunshine or winter snow. The busiest of our highways are the 5 HYW, 10HWY, and 110 Hwy. The 10 Hwy was  built in 1956 and completed in 1990. This freeway leads through California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and finally reaching it’s ends in Jacksonville, Florida. Having a driver license is a privilege that opens doors to endless possibilities.

Take your Driving Test with us!

BloomTech Driving School

  • A
  • B
  • C
  • M
Class A
Class A Commercial: Any legal combination of vehicles, including vehicles under Class B and Class C. NonCommercial: Any vehicles under Class C. Any housecar over 40 feet but not over 45 feet.
Bus B
Class B Commercial: A single vehicle with a GVWR of more than 26,000 pounds. A 3-axle vehicle weighing over 6,000 pounds. A bus (except a trailer bus), with endorsement. Any farm labor vehicle, with endorsement. All vehicles under Class C. NonCommercial: Any vehicles under Class C. Any housecar over 40 feet but not over 45 feet, with endorsement.
Class C
Class C 2-axle vehicle with a GVWR of 26,000 pounds or less. 3-axle vehicle weighing 6,000 pounds gross or less. A motorized scooter. Any housecar 40 feet or less. A farmer or employee of a farmer may also drive: Any combination of vehicles with a Gross Combination Weight Rating (GCWR) of 26,000 pounds or less if used exclusively in agricultural operations and it is not for hire or compensation.
Motorcycles M
Motorcycle M1 or M2 Class M1 can operate any 2-wheel motorcycle and any motorized vehicle in Class M2. Class M2, can only operate any motorized bicycle or moped or any bicycle with an attached motor.

Motorized Scooters

  • Must have a valid driver license to operate a motorized scooter
  • Person who operate a scooter under 18 years of age must wear a helmet
  • With any passengers.
  • While carrying any package, bundle, or article that prevents the operator from keeping at least one hand upon the handlebars.
  • It prohibits a person from operating a scooter on a high with a speed limit greater that 25 miles per hour (MPH).
  • A motorized scooter may be operated on a bicycle path, trail or bikeway, but not on a sidewalk.