BloomTech Driving School discover fun facts:
A unique fact about the United States is that we have multiple highways that connect to other states. This allows us to travel from state to state in search of summer sunshine or winter snow. The busiest of our highways are the 5 HYW, 10HWY, and 110 Hwy. The 10 Hwy was built in 1956 and completed in 1990. This freeway leads through California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and finally reaching it’s ends in Jacksonville, Florida. Having a driver license is a privilege that opens doors to endless possibilities.
Take your Driving Test with us!
BloomTech Driving School
- Must have a valid driver license to operate a motorized scooter
- Person who operate a scooter under 18 years of age must wear a helmet
- With any passengers.
- While carrying any package, bundle, or article that prevents the operator from keeping at least one hand upon the handlebars.
- It prohibits a person from operating a scooter on a high with a speed limit greater that 25 miles per hour (MPH).
- A motorized scooter may be operated on a bicycle path, trail or bikeway, but not on a sidewalk.